Through a moderated panel discussion with representatives of Chicago’s Bloomingdale Trail, New York’s High Line, Philadelphia’s Reading Viaduct and City Branch, and St. Louis’ Trestle, we will explore how these projects are redefining our notion of the local park and engaging urban dwellers in shaping the future of our cities. Registration is requested!
Moderated by Beth White, Chicago Region Director of The Trust for Public Land, the panel includes:
- Todd Antoine, Deputy Director for Planning, Great Rivers Greenway District
- Ben Helphand, Cofounder and Board President, Friends of the Bloomingdale Trail
- Paul Levy, President and CEO, Center City District
- Leah Murphy, Senior Associate Urban Designer and Planner, Interface Studio LLC
- Danya Sherman, Director of Public Programs, Education & Community Engagement,Friends of the High Line
- Jamie Simone, Program Director for the Urban Parks Program, Chicago office of The Trust for Public Land
Free and open to the public. Click here to reserve your spot! Doors will open at 5:30 pm.