Broad and Callowhill Streets
Copyright © 2012, Bob Bruhin. All rights reserved.
Dear Friends & Neighbors:
The Streets Department of City of Philadelphia invites you to a presentation regarding the Center City Signal Improvement project for the NE Quadrant.
The scope of the project includes the following:
• Signal upgrades at 11 intersections along Callowhill St between 13th St and 2nd St and at the intersections of 3rd/Race Sts., 4th/Race Sts., 3rd/Arch Sts., and 4th/Arch Sts.
• New signals will be installed at 10th & Filbert Sts. intersection
• All signals will be interconnected using fiber optic interconnect
• At the 3rd & Callowhill Sts. intersection, the north side curb of I-95 off ramp will be realigned to accommodate an exclusive right turn lane onto 3rd St.
• All non-compliant ADA curb ramps at signalized intersections will be reconstructed as part of this project
The project is scheduled to be bid in December 2013. This public presentation will take place on Wednesday Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:30 PM at the Chinese Christian Church & Center, 1101 Vine Street, Philadelphia PA 19107. Everyone from the community is welcome to attend.